Thursday 7 April 2011

spring mood

one of Blair-like photos;)
A lot has happened since my last post was posted! The latesn news are: i've taken TOEFL exam, visited my parents after a long break, and celebrated a birthday of my best friend;)
TOEFL exam was very stressful, but not very difficult. All my efforts paid off, the result is outstanding: 653 out of 677! I was so happy! It is like a recognition of my progress and development of 2 last years after taking Russian State Exam in English!:) Hopefully, such a great result will open the doors of Bocconi University for me, it will be announced in 2 weeks. I got a bit obsessed about it...:D For example, I nearly bought Moleskine Milano Citynotebook without knowing whether I'm going there or not!:)
Spending time with family was amazing. And worthless! It was so sad to go back to St Petersburg... But I'm getting used to it and I also have plans to go back home on my Dad's birthday.
Anna, Darina and me
Speaking about birthday, the one of my best friend Darina was a huge success)) She is so nice! and friend of her, whom I didn't know before! We had dinner in my favourite Zoome Café (Gorokhovaya street, 22, check it out!) and then ate a cake in a small park in the city centre! It was soo funny! And I'm looking forward to my birthday so much;)

Also i've almost finished a theoretical course for Economic Forum, the exam is next week. I have no doubts that I'll pass it;) At one of the lectures the teacher asked if there were anyone who speaks Chinese, because this year there are a big delegation from China. 3 or 4 persons raised their hand and I was so upset that my Chinese is not good enough for official conversations with successful entrepreneurs from China! But it is such a great motivator for improving, right?

Promise not to forget to update the blog! And here is a photo from Darina's birthday. From left to right: Anna, our common friend, Darina and me.

1 comments:

Angela said...

FĂ©licitations pour ton exam! Bravo!!!:)

Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Post a Comment

| Top ↑ |