Friday 25 February 2011

forever friends

Hello, everyone:)
How are you? I'm doing fine! Since the last post, I've moved to another room in the dorm - nicer one, cozier one, warmer one...and with better kitchen:)
Last Sunday I spend an amazing time with my best friend Darina! Walking around St. Pete, shopping in a new large mall in the city center (and running into a huge sale at ZARA:)), having lunch at a wonderful italian restaurant Il Patio and making plans for the future! making plans is our favorite part - we're imagining our future lives and everything looks so bright...dreams-dreams!:) I can say without doubts that Darina is my best friend. We've accidentally met 1,5 years ago and had no quarrels for all this time:) maybe because we are studying in different universities, so we usually meet once a week. So there is no time for unnecessary arguing:)
Tomorrow I'll have my Chinese class (finally!!!). So today I bought a very nice red folder for all the notes - the first step to success in studies:) And in the evening my friend and I are invited to a dinner in a new flat of my buddy (according to gsom program:)). Guys promised us home-made pizza, we'll check it tomorrow:)

Kisses,
Tanya

p.s. on the photo - Darina and me mini0celebrating Easter last year)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

| Top ↑ |